IL License

A & N Mortgage Services, Inc.'s mission is to provide you with high quality programs tailored to fit your unique situation at some of the most competitive rates in the nation. Our professionals are accessible around the clock, and strive to obtain the best mortgage and real estate options, no matter the situation.

Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee #MB.0006638 FL#MLD288 IN#11122 IA#2006-0064 MA#MC19291 MI#FL0012625 WI #19291BA NMLS# 19291

Tuesday

How do I know if the Investment Fund is on the right track?

I have been asked a lot lately: "How do I know if the funds I've picked are on the right track?"

The answer is to review the performance of the fund with its "benchmark index".  If it has diverged substantially in the wrong direction immediately call your financial advisor. If you don't have a financial planner please contact me so that I can give you a reliable referral. 

No comments:

Post a Comment